Registration & Associated Documents
The Registration, Waiver and Roster Process:
- Registration can be done in either of the following:
- The Waiver is in Google Docs in a read-only format via this link.
- The Waiver will be sent in a follow-up email to each registered Team Contact.
- The Team Captain will coordinate the Waiver with team members, print and sign the document and attach to the “Team Roster/Waiver and Release of Liability Compliance Agreement”.
- Team Roster/Waiver and Release of Liability Compliance Agreement
- The Roster is in Google Sheets in an online editable spreadsheet format.
- An email will be sent to each registered Team Contact with a link to their team’s unique spreadsheet.
- Each Team Captain will ensure their team members complete the online spreadsheet and verify its accuracy.
- Printing the form and completing it offline is acceptable.
- The completed spreadsheet will be attached to the Waiver.
- Day of Race – Team Captain brings two (2) copies of completed Waiver and Team Roster spreadsheet to the Registration Station.
|Entry Fees:||US Mixed & Women’s Teams||$650.00|
|Canadian Mixed & Women’s Teams||$575.00|
|All Junior Teams||$400.00|
|Specialty Teams||$100.00 per event|
Teams that enter after 11:59 pm on June 9, 2020 will be charged a $50.00 ($25.00 for Canadian Team) late fee. No entries will be taken after June 30, 2020 without Directors approval. A $75 cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations prior to June 30, 2020. Fees are non-refundable after July 1, 2020.
|Specialty Divisions*:||Mixed Seniors||Women’s Seniors|
|Open||Women Cancer Survivors|
|– Teams will have 20 paddlers. 1 caller, 1 steersperson, 1-4 alternates. Mixed teams must have a minimum of 10 women and a maximum of 10 men. Senior team members are 40+ years or older. On Open teams all paddlers must be 14 years old or older.|
|– Team Bracketing will be posted on the web site by July 9th, and a final will be posted the day of the race.|
|– We will be giving out medals for 1st – 4th place.|
|– If putting together a Specialty Team from various competing teams, all paddlers must be registered and waivered with a team already registered. You can register and pay for the race on race day.|
*Specialty races will only be run if we have 3 teams registered for each division. IF we have more than 4 teams in a Specialty Division, each team’s placement in the Specialty Division’s final will be based on the cumulative scores from the races run earlier in the day. This is the same way a team’s placement is decided for a Mixed or Women’s final race.
Racing begins 8:30 am.